Tuesday, May 17, 2011

summer girls. (the LFO version, of course)

Hey blogosphere,

Sorry we've been pretty damn negligent for...oh, I don't know, maybe multiple MONTHS. But we hope to change this over the summer. Yes, C, Ellen, and I are all working various jobs, but it's not like we have homework to do or anything.

Let's just take things slow as we get back into things. And of course, that means a good old TEXT OF THE DAY!


  • C: I'm dying. M: I am using my mom's foot massaging machine and watching the office [at 5:30 PM on a Tuesday]. WIML? C: Put that on the site!!! I just lol'd.
Might I also add that C and I went on a lunch date today? Let's just talk about how fabulous and classy it was for me to bring my own food to a burger place where C dined. I am that chick who brings her own lunch - bite me. Been doin' it hardcore since kindergarten. 

Love from M.! 

No comments:

Post a Comment