Exciting things are happening every day here.
Ok, that's a lie. Nothing exciting really happened today. Four of us are sitting in the dorm, eating kettle corn that was imported from Costco yesterday, and drinking coffee from a Keurig. This is shit. I need to pass this to my counterpart and continue reading "How Democratic is the American Constitution?" (To save you from 180 pages of reading, the answer is stated pretty simply in the first couple pages: Not very democratic.)
My friends, all I have to offer is a TFTD.
202: "Your hair is always as voluminous as J. Lo's ass to me."
We're really hoping that hump day tomorrow brings a bit more excitement. Perhaps M will even not fail her Français quiz. Nous esperons.
Back. So Lee explained a fabulous game to us--and of course, it's probably the best game ever, since Lee told us about it, and, don't forget, Lee knows everything. Anyhow, it's called "Copy/Paste." It came up last night when I got a particularly vile hot dog from the dining hall. I looked at it and I said, "It's like a rock. Yum. Delicious." To which Lee stopped me and said, "Wait. Copy." The way the game works, then, is that in any other setting at any other future date, Lee could ask me a question (like in front of someone's parents, or by a waiter in a restaurant, etc), a question such as "Hey, how was he last night? Paste." To which I would have to respond "It's like a rock. Yum. Delicious." Get it? Try it sometime. Lee knows everything.
George was introduced to some outsiders today...the cats in his pants merited some giggles. Like we said, we'll talk about George later.
It's a rofl-fucking-copter in here.
XOXO,
C. & M.
No comments:
Post a Comment