Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some absolutely abhorrent news from the real world.

Readers, I'm sure you've all heard about this by now. That anyone could do something so hateful is beyond belief. I will admit that the circumstances of this story made me reconsider what I post on this blog, but then again, I don't consider our material hateful or offensive. The point of this blog is mainly to make fun of ourselves and the random happenings of college life, not to offend anyone. With any big news, C and I try to check with the subject before posting it. We often disguise small details of our stories, even the TFTDs. As you've probably guessed, all names are changed. Most of the people mentioned in this blog read it regularly. C and I hope that our posts are considered harmless and that our readers enjoy laughing as much as we do.

What do you think, readers? What are the risks of having a blog like this--an anonymous blog that conceals important details--on the internet? Do you find our blog as harmless as we intend it to be? Be honest.

Rest in peace, Tyler Clementi.

xoxo,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment